What is Legs bums & Tums?toning and tightening
There are a few tried and tested methods, exercises and eating plans that stand the test of time and the ever-popular Legs, Bums and Tums class undoubtedly falls into this bracket.
- LBT began making an impact in the fitness world in the early 90’s and your typical LBT session features a number of exercise routines that specifically target the abdomen and lower body.
- LBT allows me much more freedom to express myself and apply knowledge learned from years of experience and other programmes, its not such a rigid platform as some of the trade marked programmes.
- You will experience the burn of movements like Squats, Lunges, Leg raises and to keep things balanced the occasional upper body or arm routine. For the more experienced you can add weights to the routine.
- You will spend time focusing on your AB with, curls, crunches, Planks and many more ab strengthening exercises.
- Stretching and controlled movement is also an important part of the programme.
- There is a balance between floor work and standing work so something for everyone, no matter age, size, weight or fitness level, this is something YOU CAN DO!
- The benefit of strengthening core muscle groups is not only visual but it also helps you get more out of cardio routines as you will be stronger, more flexible and more confident in your bodies capabilities.
- You will need a Yoga mat or similar, a cushion or a folded blanket will suffice.